I am an international counselor and keynote speaker. Decision-makers trust my expertise in social and personal leadership skills with a focus on diplomacy, communication, self-management, and self-efficacy. I draw on a wide range of knowledge, extensive professional, life and crisis experience as well as versatile pioneering work. In my work I combine old experience with the latest scientific knowledge.
I accompany responsible personalities on their way to stress-free success, innovative strength, creativity, performance, resilience, focus, serenity, inner peace, and finding meaning. Managers and junior managers from business, politics, science, administration, and non-profit organizations benefit from my knowledge and experience in positioning, influencing, and asserting interests.
With diplomacy and mindfulness, with conscious self-guidance, decision-making, clarity, mental strength, and supportive experiences in nature, I convey to my clients a treasure trove of strategies and techniques to master challenges confidently in the future.
- Studies in law (Dr. iur., University of Innsbruck), international relations (Diplomatic Academy Vienna), interpreting (English, Spanish), and business administration “Communication & Leadership” (TU Munich)
- 33 years of professional experience as a diplomat, government spokeswoman, and personal advisor to exposed personalities
- Own company since 2014
- Education and training programs in the United States, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria
- Multiple non-fiction author and university lecturer
- Versatile pioneer:
- First and only foreigner in a traditional Japanese company in Sapporo, Northern Japan
- First woman to head the press and information department in the Ministry for Foreign Ministry in Vienna
- One of the first whites to take part in the Journey of the Waters sacred to the Apache Native Americans
Awards and titles:
- Grand Decoration of Honor in Silver with Star for services to the Republic of Austria
- Grand Officer of the Order of the Star of Jordan
- Member of the Hall of Fame at the Diplomatic Academy Vienna, since 2013
- Honorary Member of the OCEANS Network of the European Commission, since 2014
- Resume Dr. Gerlinde Manz-Christ (Download as PDF)